Cyclist Narrowly Escapes Horrific Traffic Accident in East China City

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

A cyclist narrowly escapes a collision with a large cargo truck at an intersection in Nantong City of east China's Jiangsu Province on Tuesday morning. According to surveillance footage, the cyclist named Su was waiting for the light to change at the intersection. While he was waiting, a small truck was driving towards the junction. The truck braked suddenly causing a large cargo truck behind it to lose control, crash into a minivan and slid towards Su, narrowly missing him. Su reacted when he saw the cargo truck begin to lose control. He quickly abandoned his electric bike and ran away from the oncoming accident. His electric bike was crushed by the cargo truck. "At the time, I was waiting at the intersection. It was raining. Two vehicles were driving towards me. It seemed like the smaller truck braked a little too late due to the rain and the cargo truck behind it tried to break in time and lost control. I was at the side and saw the two vehicles coming towards me. I wanted to save myself so I just ran away," said Su.

The driver of the cargo truck, Yao was also frightened by the experience. "After the accident happened, I got out of the truck and saw an electric bike lying in front of me. I looked for the driver everywhere and I could not find anybody," said Yao. According to the preliminary investigation conducted by the police, due to the heavy rain and slippery road conditions, the driver of the cargo truck in front did not brake in time, which later caused the accident to happen. Only one passenger in the minivan had minor injuries.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment