When Prey Fights Back - Buffalo, Wild Boar, Zebra vs Lion, Jaguar, Crocodile

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

Zebra seniors, Kacy Higgins Jr. and Jordan O’Guinn signed their national letters of intent to further their baseball careers at Arkansas-Pine Bluff. Higgins and O’Guinn grew up playing baseball together and played football together for the Zebras the past three years, and for tem to be able to stick together as they move on to next level, means a lot to them.
Higgins has excelled in his time as a Zebra as a scholar and a multiple-sport athlete. He transferred to PBHS as a 10th-grader, and he believes it’s one of the best decisions he’s made in his life. On the baseball field, Higgins is known for his hitting ability and for his defensive skills in the outfield. Most importantly, Higgins is always working extremely hard to get better and he has the drive to be the best he can be.
“Being a Zebra has really been a blessing,” Higgins said. “My coaches have prepared me and taught me so many different things that I feel like will help me on the next level.”

Higgins is honored to become a Golden Lion, and it’s something that he has strived for since he was younger. Now that he’s seeing it actually come true he just wants to embrace the moment and make the most out of it going forward.

“Signing to UAPB really means a lot to me,” he said. “Since I was younger, I’ve had a dream of being a Golden Lion. Coach (Carlos) James has been supportive of me throughout my recruitment, and he has giving me plenty of tips on what I need to work on. I just want to keep improving, so when I get to UAPB, I’ll be able to make the most out of my opportunity.”

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment