The Most Amazing UFO Caught On Video 2016

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

Well folks here I leave YouTube a new video this time it is about an alien appearance if you are curious and you like the information rare cases this video and visit my channel there will find more interesting and paranormal video.The witness asked his wife if she saw the object as she was traveling behind him.“My wife was traveling less than 10 minutes behind me and was not able to positively ID the object as it had moved away by then.”The witness included a short video of the object and a still image taken from the video. I looked at what I had recorded and did a screen grab of the object zoomed in. I will attach both files. Unfortunately, the video makes it appear much smaller than what I was observing. Anyways, I don’t know what it was, thought maybe you would be interested.” The object is hard to see in the video and is only briefly captured near the end. The still frame taken from the video shows the object very well.Alabama MUFON Field Investigator Michael Haynes investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment