Girl whose mother won’t allow her birthmark to define her beauty

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

The baby’s bright blue eyes, button nose and adorable outfits is a very beautiful Instagram snap but her birthmark is what attracts all the attention. But her mum, Katie, from Kennesaw, Georgia, is hitting back because not all the attention is nice. The mother said, ‘People constantly ask me what’s wrong with her face. I’ve had complete strangers come up to me in the grocery store and ask if they can pray for her.’


She got very fed up about the pity remarks. So, she posted about how she felt in her blog and it went viral. She said, ‘I wrote a blog post kind of venting about my reactions to the kind of things people were saying to me about her birthmark. I sent it to a website that caters towards parents that have children with differences or disabilities from there it went viral. I had no idea that it was going to get the attention or response that it got. After it went viral there was way more people that could relate to it then I ever would’ve imagined.’
Charlie’s right cheek is covered by The capillary hemangioma. It covers a tumor consisting of an abnormal overgrowth of tiny blood vessels. It does not affect the baby’s health and she barely notices it. Katie, and her husband Tyler, feel strongly about ‘normalising’ people with different features and disabilities. And the best way they could find to do it is post beautiful photos of Charlie to her 13,000 followers on Instagram.

भिडियो हेर्न तलको बक्स भित्र क्लिक गर्नुहोस

SHARE

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment